Monday, June 2, 2008



what can i say about my mom... bliss in the city inspired me to think about the important things and moms are one of those... before i went back to work we were together all of the time- she is a mom to my children and someone i hope to be- she says things i don't want to hear and things that i love to hear! she is one of my biggest fans and i can't do enough for her. she is always someone i can talk to on the phone for at least an hour. everyone should do something special for their mom because she is "the mom" and if you are a mom then you know what i'm sayin' -plan a time to say hey to her... dj out

3 comments:

Nesting with Grace said...

so sweet...you are so sincere! You are a wonderful mom to jake and emma such a great example! You always speak kind words to everyone in your family...you put them #1 and it is so great!
How did you get so tan under that hat??? Weird

..{{bliss in the city}}.. said...

Denise, Brooke is right! You are so sweet and sincere. I love how you are always talking about your little Emma (and Jake!) You can tell you adore and love them more than anything.

ryanjess said...

Hey you! I love this picture of the two of you! You just make me smile...you really are a wonderful Mama and a friend!